Poseidon Greek God of the ocean
Poseidon was the god of the ocean, earthquakes, storms, and horses and is taken into account one among the foremost bad-tempered, moody and greedy Olympian gods. He was known to be vengeful when insulted He is the child of Cronus and Rhea and was gulped by his dad alongside HADES, DEMETER, HESTIA, and HERA.
Poseidon, similar to ZEUS, wasn’t gulped by Cronus since his mom Rhea who hid him among a group of sheep and claimed to possess destined to a foal, which was eaten up by CRONUS instead. After the gods defeated the Titans, the planet was divided into three and Zeus, Hades and Poseidon drew straws to make a decision which they might rule. Zeus drew the skies, Hades the black market, and Poseidon the oceans. there’s only 1 relation to this divide, by Homer in the Iliad.
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Water Manipulation (As the god of the seas, Poseidon has the flexibility to govern water on a planetary scale), Earth Manipulation (He is understood because the source of all Earthquakes, all of which happen as a results of Poseidon), Animal Manipulation (Has control over all horses, who he’s the god of), Immortality (Type 1 & 5; Greek Gods are deathless and unbound by the concept of Death itself), Metal Manipulation, Sealing (Was the one answerable for the creation of the bronze gates that imprison the Titans), Creation (Capable of making whole groups of stars from will alone), Transmutation (Can transform people into monsterous creatures.
Transformed Alope into a wellspring), Madness Manipulation (His voice alone can drive one’s psychological soundness to franticness), Plant Manipulation, BFR (According to Descriptions of Greece, he was the person who caused Althepia to travel desolate when the residents weren’t revering Poseidon), Power Bestowal (Poseidon skilled a human with skin that can’t be penetrated), Biological Manipulation (Biologically turned a human to a cavern), Empathic Manipulation (Induced sentiments of desire inside the brain of Minos’ better half, Pasiphae), Petrification(Turned a Phaecian transport into stone after they helped Odysseus), Shapeshifting (All Gods have
framework Level, potentially High Universe Level.(Shook the total universe while battling against Apollo and furthermore played out. this equivalent accomplishment again in the Titanomachy. such as his brethren, Hades and Zeus. Dreaded joined of the most grounded Gods, with Athena herself being frightful of bringing out Poseidon’s rage. during a contest with Helios, he raised the oceans so high they entered the Aether, upper air over the mists, and furthermore the group of stars Canis cooled itself with the ocean )
Speed of Poseidon God
Massively FTL (If he wanted to, he would be capable of fairly challenging Zeus, implying he should be such as him in Speed) Lifting Ability: Class T (Removed an enormous chunk of an Island and threw it on Polybotes. Launched Mt. Athos at the enormous Athos)
framework Class, potentially High Universal (Physically on par together with his brethren like Zeus and Hades)
Solar System Level, possibly High Universe Level.(Can survive onslaughts from other comparable gods and is implied to be able to tackle Zeus if he wanted to)
The stamina of Poseidon God
Planetary (All of the oceans of the universe are for the most part heavily influenced by Poseidon and he’s fit for causing overall tremors), likely Universal (Shook the universe on various occasions) Intelligence:
An old god who has been alive for a large number of years and has battled in a few wars.
A competent if moody ruler, the denizens of the ocean are quite content under his rule, but his mood swings leave him to create poor choices now and then, what’s more, is dreaded in Roman culture for sending storms their way during their crusades in Brittania and different territories encompassed by water.
It can be short-tempered and this will even cloud his judgment.
Facts about Poseidon God
- Poseidon was most quite the God of the sea and in this manner the defender everything being equal; mariners depended upon him for safe entry.
- ·Poseidon was allotted his dominion after the autumn of the Titans.
- It stands to reason that, thanks to his influence on the waters, he was worshipped in reference to navigation.
- He used the trident or three-pronged lance, and this picture of him is reflected in craftsmanship.
- Poseidon could strike the bottom together with his trident to supply an earthquake.
- Poseidon possessed a palace, made from gems and coral, located on the bottom.
- He was at Mount Olympus more frequently than his castle.
- Poseidon was touchy ordinarily.
- his personality was shaky at the best, and his enthusiastic variances regularly brought about the viciousness.
- He was just like Zeus in this he liked to exert power over women and flaunt his rugged masculinity.
- His essential methods for transportation was a chariot pulled by ponies.
- Notwithstanding, Zeus directed him to pull back from the war zone, and he hesitantly complied.
- His grudge against Odysseus is one theme within the Odyssey.
- Their association delivered TRITON, who was half-human, half-fish.
- He and Medusa conceived the FLYING HORSE, PEGASUS – one amongst many MYTHOLOGICAL CREATURES.
- He was also the biological father of Orion, Polyphemus, Pelias, and plenty of others.
- One of his most striking dalliances included his sister Demeter.
- She rejected his advances by transforming herself into a horse.
- He at that point changed into a stallion and sought after her.
- He and Athena competed for possession of the town of Athens.
- To influence the individuals in support of him, Poseidon made it spring at the Acropolis.
- Athena, on the opposite hand, gave them the fruit tree.
- Despite Poseidon’s connection to chariots and ships, Athena was the primary to create one among each.
- Usually described as having an extended white beard.
- He was in a very bad mood, he would strike the ocean floor together with his trident, and therefore the earth would tremble and split open.
- When he struck the ocean, waves raised mountains high and therefore the winds howled, wrecking ships, and drowning people who lived on the shores.
- When he was in a very calm mood, he would stretch out his hand and still the ocean and lift new lands out of the water.
- He married Amphitheatre but had many amorous affairs.
- He likewise had numerous kids not all were human.
- One of his most acclaimed debates included the goddess Athena.
- Both Poseidon and Athena claimed the town of Athens.
Amphitrite wife of Poseidon God
in Greek mythology, the goddess of the ocean. wife of the god Poseidon, and one amongst the 50 (or 100) daughters (the Nereids) of Nereus and Doris (the daughter of Oceanus). Poseidon picked Amphitrite from among her sisters in light of the fact that the Nereids played out a move on the isle of Naxos. Refusing his Propsel of marriage,he fled to Atlas, from whom she was recovered by a dolphin sent by Poseidon. Amphitrite then returned, turning into Poseidon’s significant other; he remunerated the dolphin by making it a heavenly body. In centerpieces, Amphitrite was spoken to either enthroned adjacent to Poseidon. or driving with him in an exceeding chariot drawn by sea horses or other fabulous sea creatures. within the famous François Vase (a 6th-century BC black-figure krater; see Kleitias), Poseidon and Amphitrite, together with Zeus and Hera, attend the marriage of Peleus and Thetis.’
Check Our Different Services